Monday, June 30, 2008

dope. Journal: Entry #1

dope. Journal, you say? Why yes, it is. A blog IS an online journal. And this IS the dope. blog. So there you have it. Now dive in:
I never thought that I would be one to utter "I wish I had school/a job to go to." That just sounds plain ridiculous. But goooooddamn! I've never been this bored in my entire life. During summer breaks in the past, I knew that this was a temporary reprieve and that my life would once again have purpose in August. But I can't say that now. I've graduated and now my entire life is the "summer". Nothing to study for, no classes to go to, no smiling faces of friends to see....my brain is melting. All of my friends have jobs to actually go to, so that means no one to do random nonsense with, no one to talk to even.

And don't get me wrong, dealing dope. is time consuming, especially with the growth that's happening right now, but I've been dealing since high school and therefore have mastered the art of multi-tasking...only to now have just one task. But maybe it's just a matter of readjusting. Who knows. All I know is, if you're doing something even remotely fun, INVITE ME.
-the dope. dealer

No comments: