Monday, June 2, 2008

Dear Summer.

The first day of summer technically is not until June 2oth, but it's 95 degrees here in Baton Rouge right now. I think we can go ahead and call it summertime.

Just a few things that make me feel summery and buttery (thus far):

1. Random Barbecues. (Unapologetic fat ass)

2. Water Guns & Poooool Fun. (An excuse to be a kid for a moment)

3. LLoyd f/ Lil Wayne - All Around The World (I love this song right now...and I don't know how I feel about that...)


4. And of course, Homies...and Heat Exhaustion.



Anyway, have a dope. summer.
I know I plan to.


(For starters, I'm going to sneak into as many movies as a I can stay awake for. Gotta make some sandwiches and shit...)

1 comment:

Mocha Soul Clothing said...

I am having a DOPE summer so far...but it is hotter than diaper piss out here.