Saturday, May 31, 2008

"The Strangers"...will steal your money.

Went to see this last night and let's just say it was exactly as I thought it would be....and I don't even like thrillers. What do I mean by this, you say? Well, based upon the trailer and whatever you may have read about the movie, what would you say it's about? A couple leaves a wedding reception, goes home, there are 3 weirdo killers who come, one has a sack (or underwear) on his head, they're scared, blah blah blah. Welllll, that pretty much sums up the movie. Really. You're not missing any details except the end (which I'm sure you can guess) because there are none. I guess because the movie is based upon true events, the bare bones tactic was expected to work, but it only leaves you wondering where the rest is.
So, if you're going to go see The Strangers,
be sure to go with someone awesome like I did; that's your only hope for enjoyment. It gets a D-.

No comments: