Monday, August 4, 2008

dope. Journal Entry #3

8 Things I Dig Right Now...

8. Eggplant Foamposites.
I ordered the royal blue Ones with only $4.82 on my card...and I'd do it again.
(Image from Wale "Artistic Integrity" video)
7. Cell Phone Lanyards.
Just got one recently out of convenience and am trying to psych myself into thinking I'm starting some sort of new trend. Are you laughing? Don't make me break my foot off in your ass...
6. Scarves worn in the backpocket.
Another trend; however, I'm only joining the newly formed bandwagon. To me it says, "I'm so cool, I let items dangle out of my back pocket."....Either that or "I sometimes pee on myself and use this rag to clean up the mess."
5. Discovering new music.
I still remember when I first came across J Dilla, Lina, Nina Simone, and Jazzyfatnastees. Maybe old artists to some, but were new and exciting to me. And boooyyyy did they light my fire...
4. Spray paint.
I've developed some sort of spray painting obsession. Shoes, watches, necklaces, my dogs, nothing's safe!
3. Chrianna.
Yeah, I said it. Chris Brown & Rihanna look cool together and I wish the paparazzi would take pictures of them dry humping or something because I probably would want to see that too. Chris is 'smashing' ;)
2. Stumble Upon.
If you're using Mozilla Firefox, download this add-on. Man, random bullsh*t websites and pictures that will keep you entertained for HOURS. I came across an elephant that paints using this!
1. Visitors to the website and blog.
We appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks:) And leave some comments!

-the dope. dealer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol at "smashing"