Thursday, July 24, 2008

dope. Journal: Entry #2

8 Things I Hate Right Now....

8. Justin Timberlake
I loathe him and will always loathe him. Modern-day Elvis.

7. Ray J
Why is he still making music? Why is he still around?

6. Being asked "So what's next for you?" or any variation of the question.
B*tch, don't you see me slangin' this product?? No, but really, I don't know besides what I'm doing now. Maybe I'll be a lonely nomad or something. Just stay tuned I guess.

5. The lack of quality parties in the area.
I don't want to hear Boosie and Wayne all night long anymore.

4. Myspace.
I'm a Facebook kinda gal.

3. Jordan Countdown Packs.
Every pack has a pair that you really want and then a pair that you wouldn't even accept for free. Assholes. (Now the XI/XII Pack, I will be getting).

2. Obama T-shirts.
I support the guy too, but damn, every brand has put out one seems like.

1. Facebook Statuses.
No one gives a sh*t how in love you are with your boyfriend/girlfriend, that you have haters, or how cool you think you are.

-the dope. dealer

1 comment:

beamer. said...

This is by far the BEST post ever!!! LOL. Thank You! Thank You!

"No one gives a sh*t how in love you are with your boyfriend/girlfriend, that you have haters, or how cool you think you are." -- My favorite one.